Stephen Phillips: Career Overview
“Rarely can you find someone with the technical abilities he offers with such a great personality. In the technical recruiting business, we like to say that we can miss on a candidate culturally, but never technically. Stephen is the one exception I’ve encountered who can be dropped into any office environment and I have no doubt he will fit in and contribute positively from day one.”
My name is Stephen Phillips. I specialize in helping individuals and organizations to optimize assets of competitive advantage with differentiated problem solving abilities, critical thinking, innate marketing intuition, and positive mental attitude.
Professional Experience Includes:
- Marketing Analysis and Digital Strategy: A proven track record of progressive responsibility and skill in Digital Marketing including: Content Management, Project Management, Team Collaboration, Web Governance, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, CRM, and Content Strategy solutions.
- IT Contracting (Web Content Specialist) Key player in mission-critical role helping a prestigious multi-service global law firm launch a multimillion-dollar digital rebranding effort after nearly a year of tackling the many complex challenges of migrating an antiquated, enterprise website over to a W3C Best Practices designed, WCAG 2.0 AA compliant responsive web solution.
- Served as Marketing Technology Coordinator helping improve multi-service law firm Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP’s web presence through various Digital Strategy initiatives including modernization of SEO and Social Media practices.
- Information Technology contract and consulting experience working directly with business principals across the spectrum of business and industry including Automotive Web, Specialty Gourmet, Boutique Audio, Musical Instrument Manufacturers, and Healthcare providers.
- Pursuing Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Information Technology. Classes completed include IT Business Foundations, IT Project Management, Hardware and Operating Systems, IT Networking and Security, Graphic Design and Imaging, Web Design (I & II), Web Programming with PHP/MySQL, and Database Design and Programming I (Oracle/SQL).