Stephen Phillips: Career Overview
“So do yourself and your company a favor and hire Steve. Hire him for whatever position you have open. Or just make up a position. That’s what he’d do for somebody like him if he ran your company. And if he ran your company, it would probably be a household name like Google or Apple.”
Brannon Hancock, Ph.D.
My name is Stephen Phillips. I specialize in helping individuals and organizations to optimize assets of competitive advantage with differentiated problem solving abilities, critical thinking, innate marketing intuition, and positive mental attitude.
Professional Experience Includes
- Marketing Analysis and Digital Strategy: 8 years of progressive responsibility and skill in Content Management, Project Management, Team Collaboration, Web Governance, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, CRM, and Content Strategy solutions.
- IT contracting (Web Content Specialist) in mission-critical, Marketing Technology project for next-generation Digital Migration of a large global law firm’s web presence
- Served as Marketing Technology Coordinator helping improve multi-service law firm Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP’s web presence through various Digital Strategy initiatives including modernization of SEO and Social Media practices
- Information Technology contract and consulting experience working directly with business principals across the spectrum of business and industry including Automotive Web, Specialty Gourmet, Boutique Audio, Musical Instrument Manufacturers, and Healthcare providers
- Pursuing Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Information Technology. Classes completed include IT Business Foundations, IT Project Management, Hardware and Operating Systems, IT Networking and Security, Graphic Design and Imaging, Web Design (I & II), Web Programming with PHP/MySQL, and Database Design and Programming I (Oracle/SQL)